The Dovre 280 electric stove could be the answer if you do not have a chimney or want to locate a stove in a space where it could be difficult to install a flue. Once you have plugged in this electric stove to a normal 13amp socket, you simply use the remote control to turn it on or off, adjust the heat between the 1kW or 2kW settings and select from one of the three flame brightness levels that are created using our unique Veriflame™ technology. Made from cast iron, this traditional electric stove has exceptionally realistic and hand painted fuel bed and logs. The additional option of a subtle blue flame effect on the highest level makes the electric stove’s log fire one of the most authentic available. It truly is a real fire ambiance at the press of a button.
An electric fire requires no flue, hearth or chimney and can be moved from room to room.
– All cast iron construction
– Flame effect can be operated with or without heat output
– Discreetly concealed fan heater with 1kW and 2kW settings
– Plugs into standard 13amp socket
– Safe to use in most locations around the home or conservatory
– Dovre 280 gas version is also available
– Can be moved from room to room
– Choose from 3 brightness levels using unique Veriflame™ technology
– Can be operated fully via the remote control